ipython (Version 1.1.0)
provides a rich toolkit to help you make the most out of using Python interactively
IPython provides a rich architecture for interactive computing with
* Powerful interactive shells (terminal and Qt-based).
* A browser-based notebook with support for code, text, mathematical expressions, inline plots and other rich media.
* Support for interactive data visualization and use of GUI toolkits.
* Flexible, embeddable interpreters to load into your own projects.
* Easy to use, high performance tools for parallel computing.
see also http://ipython.org/
It is not guaranteed that this module is available at other bwGRiD sites.
In case of problems, please contact 'email@example.com'.